[Koha] Koha 3, bulk imported records not showing up in search

MJ Ray mjr at software.coop
Sat Mar 6 08:44:36 NZDT 2010

Chris Nighswonger <cnighswonger at foundations.edu>
> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:44 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> > "Otis, Perry W Civ USAF AETC AUL/LTIA" <perry.otis at MAXWELL.AF.MIL>
> >> should have been /modulePath: /usr/local/lib/idzebra-2.0/modules/
> >
> > That's strange.  Where did you install idzebra-2.0 from?
>
> That is the latest version.
>
> http://www.indexdata.com/zebra

Sure.  I was meaning tarball, packages or whatever, from indexdata or
another source.  Packages for various ubuntu versions should install
under /usr/lib, but tarball will usually install under /usr/local by
default.

Hope that clarifies,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software