[Koha] Users telling library what they want: holds, reservers and?

David M. Bucknell dbucknell at iteachnet.org
Mon Mar 8 10:19:44 NZDT 2010

Hi All,
On Koha 2.29 there is a reserve button. On our new installation of
3.0.5 there is not.  I have enabled holds, but I haven't been
successful in getting anything to show for the user yet.

The issue, of course, is how to transmit information about what the
user/patron wants to the librarian to make check-out easier.

In other words, how do you expect people (users/patrons) to check out
materials?

Examples would be appreciated.  Do your users employ holds to tell the
librarian what they want?

Thank you,

David

--
* iteachnet.org, flossed.org, makethewebyours.com, ischoolnet.org
* IKN (International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd. Thailand)