[Koha] Inquiry: Batch download e-books from Springer Databaseto KOHA with Marc-Records

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Mon Mar 8 00:11:04 NZDT 2010

Hi Susan,

Pretty sure the fees you pay Springer include Springer supporting you as you
become familiar with their services.
Give them a call. They will have load of experience and making records
available for uploading into Koha won't be new to them.
The Koha community tries to support you, as you are new to Koha, with Koha
related questions.
Wishing you good progress.

Irma
CALYX