[Koha] Authority search in SEE FROM TRACING (Field 4XX)

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Sun Mar 7 20:20:17 NZDT 2010

Hi all

I try to use authority records.

Searching the controlled terms (in 1XX) works fine. (I had to change
"Heading-Main" into "Heading" in C4/AuthoritiesMarc.pm to enable it)

But I'm not able to search for the "SEE" references (Fields 4XX).

My example:

The record with:

100 1# - HEADING--PERSONAL NAME
  a Personal name Davidov, Carol Julevic
  d Dates associated wit 1838-1889
400 1# - SEE FROM TRACING--PERSONAL NAME
  a Personal name Dawidow, Karl Juljewitsch

is found if I search with "Davidov", "Carol" or "Julevic" but not with
"Dawidow" and so on.

How can I make these terms searchable?

Greetings                Beda

BTW: Chronological Terms can't be searched at all.