[Koha] sudo: no passwd entry for misc/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl!

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Mar 6 01:39:22 NZDT 2010

Nouman Soomro <noumansoomro at rocketmail.com>
> Im doing fresh installtion of koha-3.00.05 on debian-lenny. I have following problem  plz help me in this matter
>
> nouman at lumhs-b70715be2:~/koha-3.00.05$ sudo -u $KOHA misc/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl
> sudo: no passwd entry for misc/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl!

That means the KOHA environment variable is not set, so sudo is
seeing: "sudo -u misc/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl" which means to
do nothing as the misc/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl user, but there
is no user called misc/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl, so it errors.

In that context, I'd replace $KOHA with your koha system user name,
which might be koha or nouman or something else.  That really is
a choice for the local system administrator.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software