[Koha] Koha 3, bulk imported records not showing up in search

Otis, Perry W Civ USAF AETC AUL/LTIA perry.otis at MAXWELL.AF.MIL
Fri Mar 5 11:37:34 NZDT 2010

Thanks again for replying.  I noticed that after running
rebuild_zebra.pl, there was a message saying "[warn] No such record
type: grs.marcxml.record".   I did some research and found the answer
here: http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2009-February/017096.html.

It seems there was an error in the zebra-biblios.cfg file, located at
/etc/koha/zebradb.  The line /modulePath: /usr/lib/idzebra-2.0/modules/
should have been /modulePath: /usr/local/lib/idzebra-2.0/modules/

I changed it and re-ran rebuild_zebra.pl and can now  successfully
search the OPAC.

I appreciate your suggestion to check to make sure the zebrasrv was
running as it was one more thing that needed to be corrected before I
could get this working.

//SIGNED//
PERRY OTIS
Systems Librarian
Muir S. Fairchild Research Information Center
DSN 493-6498  Comm 334-953-8081