[Koha] Mobile Phone version of Opac using http://mobify.me

Darrell Ulm darrellulm at smfpl.org
Fri Mar 5 07:27:35 NZDT 2010

Hello,

I've been working with http://mobify.me for the catalog.

So far so good, this site allows you to pick and choose elements of the catalog,
and then recognizes when a mobile device is being used and filters the catalog
through the http://mobify.me profile.

So far is is pretty easy, and there are only about 20 pages to setup through the
http://mobify.me interface as well as a few CSS fixes on for certain elements.

Once you are done with setup, apparently there just needs to be some javascript
in the header to detect when a mobile device is being used.

Has anyone else tried this or had any luck with other sites to make a mobile
version of the catalog?

p.s. I have not deployed this yet, but I am setting it up and it works pretty
 well.

-Darrell Ulm