[Koha] Koha-Community Site & Press Releases

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Mar 4 07:37:54 NZDT 2010

Hi,

On Mar 3, 2010, at 12:48 PM, Liz Rea wrote:
> Press releases are not part of the general timeline of the home page. All Press releases should be in a "press release" or "Vendor Press" category.

I'd prefer that it be called "Press Release".  The Koha project as a whole is not likely to be issuing press releases absent an extraordinary circumstance where community consensus is talked about (and talked about) and obtained; in cases where somebody like HLT issues a press release concerning an aspect of the Koha project, I say that they should do such a release as both a press release and a top-level post.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton