[Koha] Library Groups

Becki Whitaker becki at incolsa.net
Wed Mar 3 06:09:44 NZDT 2010

Does this imply that Library Groups (as in Libraries and groups in
Administration) actually work now?  Is this in version 3.2?  In earlier
versions you could group libraries/branches together but there was no
functionality.  We want groups to work so that a public library could
group all its branches, a school system could group its schools or even
all libraries in a county could be in a group and share functionality
like holds, access to patron records, etc.  I have a whole statement of
work about this if there is still someone who hasn't seen it and would
like to.

Thanks.

Becki

---
Becki Whitaker
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
6202 Morenci Trail
Indianapolis, IN 46268
317-298-6570 x106 / 800-733-1899 (IN only) / fax: 317-328-2380
whitakerb at mcls.org / www.mcls.org / scion.incolsa.net