[Koha] catalogue search not working

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Mon Mar 1 20:12:09 NZDT 2010

As i mentioned in my last mail did you try..

If search from z39.50 is working, In Koha staff client
Home → Administration → System Preferences → Searching
Try Turning off QueryFuzzy ( & maybe QueryWeightFields)

This has worked for me on version 3.00.00 to 3.00.03 although on 3.00.05 I
did no need to do this..

Also to verify zebra search is working independent of Koha you can use
following..

$ Yaz-client
z> auth kohauser zebrastripes
z> open unix:/var/run/koha/zebradb/
bibliosocket
z> base biblios
z> f ”your search term”
z> s
z> q

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2