[Koha] Running Zebra Server Automatically

Suyadi abufarros at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 20:36:32 NZST 2010

Would you have made a Koha system user?
If not, run the command:
$ sudo adduser koha
Then, make sure the owner and group /usr/share/koha/var is koha

Alternatively, (not recomended)
Edit file /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh &
/usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh
then replace:
#!/bin/bash
USER=koha
GROUP=koha

with:
#!/bin/bash
USER=root
GROUP=root

The principle is /usr/share/koha/var is writable by the user and group
defined in /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh &