[Koha] Migration of serials subscriptions

Andrew Buxton A.Buxton at ids.ac.uk
Tue Jun 29 02:21:19 NZST 2010

Hello

I am in the course of migrating data from our existing LMS (C2) to Koha.  I am wondering whether anyone has successfully migrated serials data from another system to Koha.  I think the lists of parts received and expected (what we call "predictions") might be feasible but converting the data to create the numbering pattern for future predictions looks quite hairy.

Also I'm not clear how to create a "numbering pattern" which includes a date, e.g.

Jan. 2010
Feb. 2010
Mar. 2010
[etc.]

Andrew Buxton
IDS, Brighton, UK

This message is for the addressee only and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of IDS.

Institute of Development Studies
at the University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9RE
Tel: +44 (0)1273 606261; Fax: +44 (0)1273 621202
IDS, a charitable company limited by guarantee:
Registered Charity No. 306371; Registered in England 877338;  VAT No. GB 350 899914