[Koha] Question about locations - I think

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Tue Jun 29 00:43:22 NZST 2010

You could also create a different Item type and then just setup a new
circulation rule for them. You'd do this under Administration. First you
create the new item type, then the circulation rule and then apply the new
circulation rule to the new Item type.

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library