[Koha] Internal Backup/Restore Option

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Jun 27 03:52:23 NZST 2010

Bruffey, Mark wrote:
> Does KOHA have an internal capability to backup and restore its MARC,
> CIRC, and other relevant data while "live"? Thx, Mark

I think not in the current stable version, but I'm sure I've seen
discussion of its development.  Oddly enough, I couldn't find it on
the bug tracker.  It's not too difficult to do externally, at mysql,
but it's not internal yet.

By the way, did you know that most email software remembers where the
reply command was used and includes metadata that explains the
relationship to other emails?  (Most commonly In-Reply-To and
References headers.)  Please help by using "Reply..."  only for
replies to that email and "New Mail..." otherwise.  (If you have "List
Reply..." and "List Post..." commands, so much the better!)
That question was not a reply to "Request for addition to vendor list"
but it seems to have been sent as one.

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software