[Koha] Koha Error Uploading Patron Images

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sat Jun 26 01:07:22 NZST 2010

> The following
> fatal error has occurred: Can't locate object method "newFromJpeg" via
> package "GD::Image" at
> /opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.9/darwin-2level/GD/Image.pm line 81.

This error is not Koha-specific. It's related to the GD::Image package
which Koha uses. I recommend you check the version of GD::Image you
have installed and search the web for that error. If you search Google
for "Can't locate object method "newFromJpeg" via package GD::Image,"
you get lots of potentially useful results.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries