[Koha] Deleting Library

bariki.kamara at out.ac.tz bariki.kamara at out.ac.tz
Thu Jun 24 22:14:49 NZST 2010

Hi all,

I want to delete some libraries in my library list, when I do so the
confirmation window appeared, then I confirm to delete the selected
library. But when I come back to my library list, the deleted library
still appear on the list.

I need help on that to delete library permanent on the list.

Regards,
Bariki G. Kamara

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS E-MAIL

This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that you may not use,
distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Kindly also
notify the sender by email and/or delete this e-mail. Any views or opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily
coincide with those of the Open University of Tanzania.

--------------------THE OPEN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA--------------------------