[Koha] Koha - Items Available

Joseph Faneuf joseph at americandreaminc.com
Thu Jun 24 02:20:08 NZST 2010

I have migrated all circulation history to old_issues and all checkouts to
the issues table.  I have also edited the item records to reflect the
current checked out items.  But yet it still shows all items as available.
I have checked out a book in koha and used it as a guide to see what changed
in the database and then made the appropriate changes on the appropriate
items.  I can't seem to find the data element that directly controls items
available.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-          Joe