[Koha] Koha support solutions from Nucsoft OSS Labs

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Tue Jun 22 02:08:44 NZST 2010

Folks,

This is an announcement of Koha support solutions from Nucsoft's OSS Labs unit.

At this time we are offering full service support plans including
managed hosting. One-time implementation services are also available.

Our pricing is transparent and we are not asking for a long term
commitment. Libraries can pay monthly or annually. For the US market,
hosting & support start at $1,000 a month and implementation at
$2,500. Prices may vary for different countries. Please visit our
website (http://www.osslabs.biz) for more details.

We are sensitive to concerns about lock-in, so we will provide easy
access to data and software to our customers.

Nucsoft is an ISO 9001 certified IT support company with offices in
the US, UK and India. We are bringing to the OSS market a superior IT
support and services platform honed over years of mission critical
work for large organizations.

We are exhibiting at the ALA conference later this week at Washington
D. C. (June 25-28), please visit us at booth #1106. We will also
participate in the KUDOS meeting planned during the ALA event.

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS labs
http://www.osslabs.biz

PS: We are giving away an iPad to a lucky visitor at our ALA booth.
Fill this form to enter the draw -
http://www.osslabs.biz/contact/ala-form.html