[Koha] Switching to Koha unsupported

Edward M Corrado terrapin44 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 01:29:06 NZST 2010

I agree with what others have said. With basic Linux/mysql knowledge it is not difficult.

The hardest thing would be migrating the records from the old server to the new one - if you don't want to renter everything. How hard that would be depends on how difficult it is to extract the data from the old system in a format that Koha understands. This is where a consultant might be useful/needed.

Edward

Sent from my iPhone