[Koha] koha 3.00.02 serials issue

Sunita Barve sunitabarve at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 00:24:04 NZST 2010

Dear all,

While running koha 3.00.02 very often when we try to add new serial
subscription and click on search for a vendor button nothing happens. Even
if search for a biblio/create biblio button is pressed nothing happens. We
have also realised that it works on some machines and it does not work on
some machines. When subscription period is placed and saved software
randomly creates some year and we have to edit year again. Has this problem
been noticed by anyone?

Also in 3.00.02 if we try to set up library staff permissions for
acquisitions they dont work. If we select catalogue and acquisition option
for one user it will only show catalogue and lists links but no acquisitions
link is shown for that library staff.

reg,

--
Sunita Barve, Ph. D.