jason sherman jsherman at usao.edu
Wed Jun 16 05:18:53 NZST 2010

Liny,

'at' was the problem with my configuration.  It had me scratching my
head for a day or two.
Make sure that you have the Perl module Schedule::At installed and
that your web server has permission to use the 'at' system command.
On my system (Ubuntu) access to 'at' is configured with /etc/at.allow
and etc/at.deny.  I had to remove my web-server user (www-data in my
case) from the deny list.

I found the documentation for configuring 'at' on my system in the man
pages for my linux distro
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/man1/at.1.html

A quick search of the PCLinux documentation didn't turn anything up,
so you may need to do a 'man at' on your server to find the specifics
for your system.

I hope this helps!

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 4:36 AM, <liny at cusat.ac.in> wrote:

> Hi All,

> error. Any help is apreciated
>
> regards
>
> Liny
>

> Koha error
>
> The following fatal error has occurred:
>
> Schedule::At: Can't exec getJobs command: No such file or directory
>
> Apache  Server version: Apache/2.2.3 Server built: Jul 29 2009 09:49:56
> Koha    3.00.00.107
> Koha DB 3.0000107
> MySQL   mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.32, for pc-linux-gnu (i486) using
> readline 5.2
> OS      Linux unionopac 2.6.18-6-686 #1 SMP Sat Dec 27 09:31:05 UTC 2008 i686
> GNU/Linux
> Perl    5.008008

Jason Sherman