[Koha] KohaCon Roadtrip: Registrations due by 30th June.

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Tue Jun 15 13:41:44 NZST 2010

Hi all ,

Just heard from the travel agent who reports the following:

1. We need registrations by 30th June so we can confirm the bookings,
2. She is requoting because we have had a tax increase in NZ and its 3
months since the quote was prepared so there may be a slight increase,
3. At the time of writing (subject to 2 above) if you want a single room
rather than share twin the cost will be an extra $140 on top of the
price quoted (ie $300 share twin vs $440 single).
4. Extra nights at the Mercure prior to the Road Trip will cost $120
single or $60 pp (sharing).

Cheers Jo.