[Koha] [KohaCon10] Next Volunteers Meeting 15 June 22:00 UTC

Russel Garlick russel at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jun 14 16:13:17 NZST 2010

Hi All,

Just a reminder the next Conference Volunteers meeting will be on #koha
Wednesday 16 June 10am (NZST) - Tuesday, 15 June 2010 at 22:00 UTC

AGENDA
- Review of planning/progress to date
- Review papers submitted and programme development.

CALL FOR PAPERS CLOSES TOMORROW 14 June NZST (15 June UTC)
If you are reading this and thinking "Oh, KohaCon, I have something I'd
like to present" then don't delay. Get your proposal together and submit
it today.

Use the link to the Speaker Registration Form* from the conference site
http://www.kohacon10.org.nz/

The programme is almost full, but we can always make space for an
interesting talk.

Cheers,
--
Russel Garlick