[Koha] Coming to NZ in October

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Thu Jun 10 09:54:56 NZST 2010

Hi there,

My previous husband was from Nigeria and he found the trips quite long too.

He used to fly Emirates from Lagos to Dubai then down to Auckland with a
refuelling in Australia. Emirates were by far the cheapest  and the trip
was less than 24 hours from memory and comprised 1 very long flight (12
hrs?) which he slept through plus the short hops from Lagos-Dubai  and
Australia - Auckland (3-4 each?).

If money is not a problem I think the quickest route was Lagos -
Johannesburg - then across Australia to Auckland (stop off in Perth ?)
but it was expensive at the time.

I am so glad you are coming down :)

Cheers Jo.