[Koha] Coming to NZ in October

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 07:07:55 NZST 2010

Hello all,

I am gradually now seeing that i may be able to make Kohacon. I am in Ibadan, Nigeria and i think traveling with South African Airlines may be my best bet. Searches shows me the trip may take 34 hours - 48 hours with at least 3 different changes from Lagos to Wellington. Seems a bit frightening to be traveling for that long but that is the cheapest i"ve found so far.

Does anyone have any tips. Will coming to NZ via UK a good alternative?

Thanks.

Olugbenga Adara
Mobile: 234-803-3220288