[Koha] bad records (error 404)

Frédéric Rouyre rfr at iweps.be
Thu Jun 10 03:26:18 NZST 2010

If you run Zebra, the records live in the zebra index database.

You should update your index.

What I do when things mess up (according to indexes) is the following:

stop zebraqueue daemon
stop zebra daemon

execute bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -v -b -a -r (under the user
who owns the koha files and runs zebra daemons).

restart zebra daemon
restart zebraqueue daemon

Your 404 error should disappear.

I noticed that when the zebraqueue contains a lot of records, it slows
down the db ...

So a "DELETE FROM zebraqueue where done=1" is a good idea.

But after a complete index rebuild, a "TRUNCATE zebraqueue" is enough.

Regards,

Fred