[Koha] zebrasrv segfaults

Robert Meltz RMeltz at insolnet.com
Fri Jun 4 01:58:51 NZST 2010

Jeremy,
I have not been able to resolve the issue. We have stopped working on it because we are moving to a new Koha Server based around a Virtual appliance. If we continue to have problems on the new system, I intend to come back to this list for more help.

Sorry I have nothing to offer at this time.

Best regards,
Robert Meltz
Field Service Engineer

770.458.8658 x108