[Koha] Runtime Error on patron name search with new KOC

Richard Pritsky rpritsky at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 02:59:31 NZST 2010

I fear I'm being dense with the new Offline Circulation program.
--It appears to install successfully on XP, Vista, and 7.
--I create the borrowers db with the sqllite3 switch and copy it to the PCs.
--The app opens fine... but when I go to search for a patron, the menu pops
up, I enter the name, click the search button and I get

Runtime Error!
Program.....\KohaOfflineCirculation.exe
way. Pleas contact the application's support team for more information.

What am I missing?  Btw, the older version works fine on all of our PCs.

Any help appreciated!
:)
Richard
vokal