[Koha] Call for Koha Newsletter Articles

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 04:39:30 NZST 2010

Hello all,

It's that time again, time to gather up all your Koha news (big and
small) and send  them to me for publication in our next issue of the
Koha Newsletter.  Articles can be as short as 1 line and as long as 20
(with links to read more content).  They should include news about our
Koha library, features you're working on, tips & tutorials you want to
share.  In short the sky's the limit.  Please email me your articles
by the 12th of June so that I can edit everything and get it organized
for the June 15th release.

Past newsletters can be found here:
http://koha-community.org/category/koha-newsletter/ and you can
subscribe to updates via RSS:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/KohaNewsletter

Thanks in advance,
Nicole C. Engard
Koha Documentation Manager/Newsletter Editor