[Koha] Koha problems - Allan Bean Centre Library

Bernadette Cassidy BernadetteC at burwood.org.nz
Tue Jun 1 14:12:03 NZST 2010

Hi,
we have recently upgraded our server (which hosts Koha) and some of the
features in the catalogue module are not displaying properly.
The Linux version is: Ubuntu Server 8.04, given the issues with the
catalogue, I was wondering if these are fixable or do we need to upgrade
to the latest version of Koha?

Currently, we are using Koha version 2.0.2

Kind regards, Bernadette

Bernadette Cassidy PhD
Manager, Library & Information Services
New Zealand Spinal Trust
Allan Bean Centre , Private Bag 4708
Christchurch,
Tel: +64 (3) 383 9492
Fax: + 64 (3) 383 7500
Email: bernadettec at burwood.org.nz
Website: www.nzspinaltrust.org.nz
www.spinalessentials.org.nz
  <<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)>>
Empowering New Zealanders with spinal cord
impairment to live independent, productive and confident lives - right
now!