[Koha] conversion marc21 to unimarc

Daniel Legoff dlegoff at bm-limoges.fr
Thu Jul 29 21:52:24 NZST 2010

Bonjour,
our library is moving to Koha this year with the help of Paul Poulain's
biblibre.

We are a large public library specialized in "francophone" (French
speaking) litterature.
Our Koha will be set up as using the UNIMARC format, inside and as the
import format
But we wish to use the canadian libraries AMICUS repository to import
French canadian bibliographic records. They are exported in iso2709 marc 21.

Does anyone of the Koha community knows of such an API configurated for
translating marc21 to unimarc ?
We have downloaded USEMARCON which is a conversion tool , but it leaves
the user in front of the task of  typing in the marc21/Unimarc table..
If we could avoid this !

Thanks a lot
daniel

--

	Daniel Le Goff
Bibliothèque francophone multimédia
dlegoff at bm-limoges.fr
http://www.bm-limoges.fr

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement