[Koha] OCLC Record Matching Rule

Nora Blake nblake at masslibsystem.org
Wed Jul 28 04:08:28 NZST 2010

Hi Evelyn,

We use the following rule with success:

Search Index: utility

Source: 1100

Tag: 001

Subfields: a

Offset: 0

Length: 0

Normalization rule: ISBN

You can assign whatever number (over 1,000 I think) in the "Source" box.
This is part of a multi match point rule that we have set up and we assign
different source numbers to each match point with the idea that the match
score would tell us which point(s) the match was made on.

I hope this helps you.

Nora

________________________

Nora Blake