[Koha] Web Installer Authentication

Sabine Grabner sabine.grabner at fhv.at
Tue Jul 27 22:36:43 NZST 2010

I created the database structure successfully, and the apache error
log narrowed down to this line:

[Tue Jul 27 03:33:03 2010] mainpage.pl: Install required, redirecting
to Installer at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 459.

Regardless of the credentials I enter, I keep getting the
authentication form without any sort of feedback.

Thank you,

Sabine

On 27.07.2010, at 12:23, Frederic Demians wrote:

>> accessing with above credentials and creating a table works fine:
>>
>> grsa at grsa-koha3:/$ mysql -ukohaadmin -hlocalhost -p**** -Dkoha
>> Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
>> Your MySQL connection id is 170
>> Server version: 5.1.41-3ubuntu12.3 (Ubuntu)
>>
>> Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input
>> statement.
>>
>> mysql> create table test (name char(50));
>> Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>>
>> mysql> select * from test;
>> Empty set (0.00 sec)
>>
>> mysql> drop table test;
>> Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>
> You may try to create all tables by hand and see if web installer
> can go
> to the next step. Find in your Koha directory a file named
> kohastructure.sql. Use it to build your Koha DB schema:
>
>  cat kohastructure.sql | mysql -ukohaadmin -p*** koha
>
> Tell us it it helps.
> --
> Frédéric

Sabine Grabner