[Koha] User photos

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Jul 22 19:14:24 NZST 2010

2010/7/22 Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com>

> Sounds like an enhancement request to me.  You can submit it at http://bugs.koha-community.org
>
> Thanks
> Nicole

I just whacked up a quick patch, that if you have patronimages
switched on in your systempreferences it will show them in the search
results.

http://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-patches/2010-July/012326.html

Possibly we want it controlled with another systempreference as some
people may want images at the detail page but not in the results. But
for you if you want to give it a go, there's a patch there.

Chris