[Koha] 952 fields not importing

Jane Wagner jwagner at ptfs.com
Thu Jul 22 00:08:20 NZST 2010

In addition to other comments, I would doublecheck your entries in the
952.  Koha is case sensitive, so policy codes for library (subfields a and
b), item type (subfield y) etc. must exactly match the _code_ (not the
description) of the policies set up on your system.  In particular, if the
library policies don't match, the items will get lost in limbo.

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst
PTFS Inc.
6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200