[Koha] Net::Z3950:ZOOM and PDF::Reuse::Barcode Install Error

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 02:39:09 NZST 2010

Ed,
the generic instructions for debian tell you to add the indexdata
repositories to your apt list.
But that is not necesary for Ubuntu.

Then, remove any reference to indexdata from /etc/apt/sources.list, do an
apt-get update, find which packages are from indexdata (dpkg -l | grep -i
indexdata), remove those packages doing "apt-get remove packagename", then
install idzebra-2.0 and the other packages.

Hope that helps

Bernardo