[Koha] New Debian packages and new Debian packages maintainer.

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jul 19 17:17:58 NZST 2010

Hi folks,

I've taken over maintenance of the Debian Koha packages, and just did my
first upload to them. These packages track the git master branch, and
I'll be updating them every so often, hopefully about once a week or so.
Perhaps more if I get the whole process into one script.

Anyway, if you've been using these packages, Debian will probably start
complaining that the signature has changed. The key that I'm using has
the details:

pub   1024D/A99CEB6D 2004-09-26 [vervaldatum: 2012-09-21]
      Vingerafdruk van de Sleutel = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3
6485 A99C EB6D
uid                  Robin Sheat <robin at kallisti.net.nz>
uid                  Robin Sheat <robin at ufies.org>
uid                  Robin Sheat (work) <robin at catalyst.net.nz>
uid                  Robin Sheat <robin.sheat at member.fsf.org>
sub   2048g/DF7647FD 2004-09-26 [vervaldatum: 2012-09-21]

To tell Debian it's OK to use, run:

wget -O- http://debian.koha-community.org/koha/gpg.asc | sudo apt-key
add -

(all on one line.)

Don't forget to file bugs if you discover any issues with the packages,
I'm slowly learning how this whole packaging process works.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.