[Koha] Koha and Greenstone integration

Ashraff Shah a_shah1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 23:07:52 NZST 2010

Good Day

I would like to integrate Greenstone 2.83 with Koha 3.0.6.

Have both installed on Ubuntu 10.04.

Is there anyone who has been able to do this or attended the workshop - NCSI-IDRC Workshops on Library Automation Packages and Digital Library Software: July 27th to 31st and August 3rd to 7th, 2009 (http://dharmaganja.ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/workshop).

There are files mentioned in the workshop presentation (3.4 Greenstone Integration with Koha) that are required for the integration, which I would like to get.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

Ashraff Allan Shah