[Koha] opac display problem

Catherine Chambers chambers.catherine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 01:04:46 NZST 2010

Hi Koha gurus

I am running 3.00.04 on debian lenny. I have a problem displaying some
bib records in the opac. When I try to display these records i get a
404, when i display them in the intranet there is no problem.

i.e http://192.168.1.22:8080/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=2386
displays correctly
http://192.168.1.22/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=2386 tells me

An Error has Occurred
Error 404

There is no entry in my /var/log/koha/koha-opac-error_log file
There is an entry in the apache log at /var/log/apache/error.log
which may be related? as follows:
[Tue Jul 13 14:47:13 2010] opac-search.pl: "my" variable $content_type
masks earlier declaration in same scope at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-search.pl line 586.
*** glibc detected *** /usr/bin/perl: realloc(): invalid next size:
0x0a107ce0 ***

Can anyone suggest where the problem might be or what i can do to fix it?

Cheers,
Catherine
Mzuzu University