[Koha] thank's alot

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Tue Jul 13 01:09:18 NZST 2010

Hi Mohamed,

First: Please keep replies on the list. There are two advantages to this:

1. More people are available who may know the answers to your questions.

2. More people are able to gain benefit from both the questions and the answers.

2010/7/12 Mohamed Fekry Negm <mfekry6 at hotmail.com>:
> Hi
> thank u so much for your advise i get koha 3 on VM WARE now but i have 2
> points:
> 1- is it safe and stable for a long time like lunix server ?
> 2- how can i get bauck up and store it ?

I have very little experience with VM related technology therefore
these answers represent my best guess.

1. I would assume so.

2. I think you can simply backup the VM image.

Kind Regards,
Chris