[Koha] Items for bulk ebook MARC records

jos.kohado at gmail.com jos.kohado at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 21:11:55 NZST 2010

Hi again

Apologies for not being able to reply to you sooner, I've only just been
released back onto my Koha project. I just wanted to thank you for sharing
such valuable information. As a newcomer to Koha, and also going it pretty
much alone, the community has already done such a huge amount to allay my
fears of finding no support, what a fantastic experience Koha is turning
out to be!

I will be working on the ebooks items issue over the next few weeks, and
will be making very good use of your excellent advice.

Warm regards
Jos