[Koha] Koha releases

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Jul 3 01:33:29 NZST 2010

Le 02/07/2010 09:46, Stacy Pober a écrit :
> AIR, the policy says that sponsored software featureswill go
> through a testing cycle with the sponsoring organization, then will be
> released to other Liblime customers for six months.  After that, the
> code will be released to the larger Koha world.

BibLibre devs are fully & always available.
I have recently explained on koha-dev mailing list that we face big
problems to merge our code into main repo.

I can't imagine it will be possible to merge after : time to develop +
time to validate by the sponsoring org + 6 months ...
(not counting features that will have been developed in // by the
community version, just speaking of the technical pain !)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com