[Koha] managing staged marc records for upload through "tools"

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Fri Jul 2 07:38:14 NZST 2010

Greetings, if you use a book jobber that can embed item information in a cataloging service, you could, in theory, have your locations load along with your biblios and items. We use Yankee Book Peddler as a supplier of materials and also use their cataloguing service; currently I am able to load barcodes and call numbers with our biblio and item records. With a bit more tweaking I believe we could load locations as well. I suspect that the locations would be either tied to a fund code or a subaccount.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus

2010 Winner of Best Places to Work in Idaho