[Koha] Koha releases

Jane Wagner jwagner at ptfs.com
Fri Jul 2 07:31:14 NZST 2010

The PTFS Harley release is based off community code as of about last October
(plus several subsequent bugfixes), and integrates a lot of development we
have done.  Those features have been released to community, but not in time
to make the 3.2 release.  The Harley release does not include new
development added to head after October, such as the BibLibre acquisitions
features.   When the 3.2 release is final (it’s in beta now), it will have
those features but not most of the Harley ones.

The ultimate goal is to integrate everything, but that will take a while.
Between our list of roughly 70 Harley features (not to mention new
development under way) and the 400-odd features that BibLibre has waiting,
it’s a long process to integrate and test everything.

Your choice for the immediate future really depends on whether you need the
Harley features (mostly written for public libraries) or the 3.2 features.

Jane Wagner

Library Systems Analyst

PTFS Inc.

6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200