[Koha] Patron data not accessible

Chris Morrison cmm1005 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 04:44:30 NZDT 2010

We are upgrading to Koha 3.0.4 and have hit a snag. When we open the
circulation tab and try to open a patron's account, Koha doesn't return
anything. We just have a blank page that says: "Single Branch mode is ON"
with the submit button under it. The data is in the system, because we can
type in partial names, and it pulls down the suggestions, but, again,
nothing happens when selected.

Perhaps related, I also am not getting anything when I search the catalog
(no results found). I just reindexed Zebra, but so far, that hasn't resolved
the issue.

Thoughts?