[Koha] LIBRARIES USING KOHA IN CANADA

Breeding, Marshall marshall.breeding at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Jan 27 02:19:52 NZDT 2010

Homero,

Here are the libraries in Canada that are registered in lib-web-cats:

http://www.librarytechnology.org/libraries.pl?ILS=Koha&Country=Canada

Or a map view:
http://www.librarytechnology.org/map.pl?ILS=Koha&Country=Canada

I would be interested in any libraries in Ecuador using Koha that you know about.

Best regards,

-marshall

Marshall Breeding
Director for Innovative Technology and Research
Vanderbilt University Library
Editor, Library Technology Guides
http://www.librarytechnology.org
615-343-6094