[Koha] Koha 3.2 Manual

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 04:18:27 NZDT 2010

Hi all,

Chris Cormack has been kind enough to put the new 3.2 manual up for us
while I work on fixing the design.  This means you can browse the
manual as I work on it.

Please note, this is not the final home or the final look and feel -
this is just a very temporary holding place so that I can work on the
style and so that I can see how my XML translates to HTML:

   http://stats.workbuffer.org/manual_en/  -- ENGLISH

   http://stats.workbuffer.org/manual_fr/  -- FRENCH (still a work in
progress - lots of English)

If you have skill with XSLT and want to help me make the design look a
bit cleaner, let me know.  Also remember you can get the most recent
edits in the BibLibre git repo:
http://git.biblibre.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=kohadocs;a=summary

Thanks a bunch,
Nicole C. Engard