[Koha] Searching for a word returns the whole library

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Sat Jan 23 07:05:54 NZDT 2010

Agnes Rivers-Moore a écrit :
> Turn off QueryFuzzy in the Searching preferences - it is really way too
> fuzzy.
> Agnes

He He Agnes.
Well, I think you are quite right.
But there is also a thing you should consider : use icu instead of chr
files for zebra.
you may want to take a look at :
http://git.biblibre.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=koha;a=commit;h=b4068c1da33de36019bf4192150b6234bb8c7dbf
to see how to tweak your installation in order to setup yaz-icu.
You would have to install yaz-icu package from indexdata repository.
Hope that helps.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT