[Koha] koha 3.0.6 soon

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Sat Jan 23 07:00:16 NZDT 2010

Hi,
I plan to release a 3.0.6 soon, early next week or the week after.
And 3.2 will fix many things we cannot fix with this code base.
Nonetheless, I plan to maintain 3.0.x as long as 3.2 is not officially
released.
You can already see the work in progress on 3.0.x branch of git.koha.org
Translators, there are little changes from previous version.
That new release would include bug fixes reserve/request.pl and more
failsafe for recentacquisitions.pl .
But also some enhancement such as the ability to provide a path to xslt
stylesheets in sysprefs, a new systempreference to allow librarians of
different branches not to see borrowers of other branch.

Thanks for your efforts and feedback all.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
Release maintainer 3.0.x