[Koha] Koha Support Wanted (Ukraine)

Vinzenz Neuwirth vinzenz at knop3x.at
Fri Jan 22 02:25:02 NZDT 2010

Hello,

my name is Vincent and I'm currently living in Ukraine working for
Ukrainian Center for Holocaust Studies (UCHS).

The UCHS, besides other projects, maintains a library that is already
growing too big to be effectively administered without a professional
library system.
Also, it is the UCHS's aim to make all the publications (a big part of
them exist only one in Ukraine) available to the public by implementing an
OPAC.

During my research I strongly consider using Koha for that matter due to
the sufficient Ukrainian translation of the software. As a non-techie I'm
not capable of doing (all) the installation myself. I therefore need some
personal support, someone I can talk to in the first place and who I can
hire to do everything I can't do on my own (mainly the whole installation,
migration...). Payment will be negotiated.

I already know about the Ukrainian translators
(http://koha.org/showcase/servantek-ukraine) and I will definitely contact
them. I also hope that there is someone out there who also works with Koha
in Ukraine. I would really appreciate, if you contacted me.

Kind regards,
Vincent

--
Vinzenz Neuwirth